Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Afternoon everyone I hope you are all well
    How are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anyone free for a chatter? I could really benefit from a distraction and it's very late so I can't go do things I normally would
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Yh no problem @GreenTea
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Am excited have made a decision on what uni I’ve put down for my firm choice 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Am excited have made a decision on what uni I’ve put down for my firm choice 

Ayyy well done
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Hope I was missed.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    Was just thinking about you yesterday @ThatFelixGuy great to see you back matey. How you been?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Hey everyone hope you’re ok how are you all?

Heyy @ThatFelixGuy it’s great to have you back :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ThatFelixGuy 👋

I'm ok @independent_ how are you?
  • Options
    @SciFi_456 not too bad thanks, I’m thinking I should go to bed early because I have an appointment at 8.10 tomorrow morning and the thought of getting up at 7am does not thrill me right now. But I won’t because I’m not tired and I’ll just function on little sleep haha. 

What you up to tomorrow?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I had to take a break from The Mix for a while. And a few other sites I use, just so I could recharge :)

Coming back with a renewed energy of optimism! 
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Well welcome back! 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
  • Options
    It's been below zero all day. Feel like a penguin
  • Options
    @independent_ you coming quiz? Can't wait to do my round lok
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    Emoji246 said:

Ello lovely @Emoji246, how's your day been today, got anything fun planned? 😁

I didn't get a notification for this, I'm wondering if there's a bug. @Emoji246, @liam could I ask you for a quick favour, could you take me again so I can see if it was a one off thing. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I will try to be there :) 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Salix_alba_2019 It was ok just finished my last class I had cooking Cope and English today I don’t think I’m doing a lot I’m going on the quiz later tho how has your day been and have you got anything planned?

Alina🙂
  • Options
    @GreenTea I will try to be there :) 

Wooo can't wait. Someone remind me though because Im gonna forget
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 I didn’t get notified that you tagged me just there 🤔
  • Options
    @Liam recently the notifications don't always work, been a few times Ive been tagged but Notifications don't come through. Been going on for a while. Just forgot to address it because it felt normal after a while
  • Options
    Oh that’s a shame @GreenTea hope no one has thought I’ve been ignoring them! I wonder whether it’s because Salix didn’t put the L as a capital. I dunno. Hope you’re well! 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Oh that’s a shame @GreenTea hope no one has thought I’ve been ignoring them! I wonder whether it’s because Salix didn’t put the L as a capital. I dunno. Hope you’re well! 

I'm alright. How are you?
  • Options
    Glad you’re doing alright. I’m doing alright too! 😁
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Glad you’re doing alright. I’m doing alright too! 😁

You coming quiz tonight?
  • Options
    I’ll pop in for sure but I think my pals are having a games night at some point tonight so might have to miss this quiz. You’re hosting a round aren’t you? Enjoy!
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Well welcome back! 
    Thank you!

Glad to be welcomed back!!

I have been keeping busy on my hiatus though, not been bone idle, doing nothing and bitching to people about things. Got my head down, started to pick up hobbies, and I feel like I am finally in a good state of mind to talk again :)
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I’ll pop in for sure but I think my pals are having a games night at some point tonight so might have to miss this quiz. You’re hosting a round aren’t you? Enjoy!

Yes! Theres a question In there you'll be proud of haha. If you aren't there I'll message you the question list later on!
  • Options
    That sounds exciting @GreenTea you’ll definitely have to message me if I miss the quiz because I’m curious now😂

@ThatFelixGuy
    Sounds grand mate, glad you’re feeling in a better headspace. We all need breaks from time to time. What sort of hobbies bud?