Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi everyone.

lara_maclara_mac Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
Hi everyone. I'm new to the boards. I have been feeling really low lately. i have used The Mix group chats , and people gave me there users but I don't know how to PM them. I just need someone to talk too. I reached out to "Find Out". So quite proud. <3

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    hey Lara!! It's great to see you here and I'm proud of you for reaching out too. I'm not sure if I gave you my username but it's Elle, I've spoke to you in chat a couple of times. If you need any support, I think I remember you saying you're under 16 and theres an under 16s chat on in just a matter of second!, until 7.30 :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2020
    Hi Lara it’s lovely to see you on the boards.  :)
    I think once you’ve reached the rank “confirmed not a robot” after posting five posts, then you’ll be able to pm people by clicking their profile and then the little envelope by their name.
     Sorry if this came across rude or was hard to read.

Welcome to the boards and happy Sunday. Also I really like your profile picture. 
    Im always happy to listen if you need someone anything.  <3

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi Lara, it’s nice to meet you x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Lara :smile:

Welcome to The Mix :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Hi Lara, it is nice to meet you and welcome to the boards!
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi Lara!

It's lovely to meet you. We are all very proud of you for reaching out too! Always here :heart:
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! Let me know if you need any help getting around the forum <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.