Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who Knows About The Timewarp?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
I learnt about it today during performing arts group so I was wondering if anyone else knows about it.

Let's do the timewarp again...
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Who Knows About The Timewarp? 4 votes

Me!
50%
SkiveRiley 2 votes
Not me!
50%
_Tech_Addict_GirlLittle_Blue_Bird 2 votes
I think that I have heard of it somewhere.
0%

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2020
    Me!
    ‘Put your hand on your hips...’

An ex girlfriend of my mind used to live Rocky Horror. Even made me dress up in drag to go and see the stage show. :)

Played at every school disco as a kid and of course every hallowe’en party.
    Weekender Offender 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Awesome! Glad to see that someone else knows about it. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Not me!
    Not me <3
    You really need to listen to it. It is amazing.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Not me!
    @Kasa2103 What is it? <3
    Have you heard of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?