Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

All things Netflix (and recommendations too )

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I watched The Disaster Artist the other day on Netflix and it was great, very funny! Probably makes more sense if you've already seen The Room though. :lol:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eurovision film
    It's so funny
    Gilmore girls
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just finished Stumptown, I think you can watch it on sky. It’s very good 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I'm waiting for the new season of haunting on hill House. Though it's called something else as it's not hill house
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The haunting of bly house
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I just finished that! What do you think?
    Alis propriis volat 
    It was good. Not as good as the first one
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    For those of you willing to read subtitles, King's Avatar is a close portrayal to what the Korean's outlook for video games is like! Definitely worth a watch just for that alone!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
    edited October 2020
    The queen's gambit. It's an 18 but it's really good! 
    Glee
    How to get away with murder is good
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Superstore cloud 9
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie , just watched 2 episodes, and they made me proper laugh. It's the type of humour I understand without having to think too much about it :lol:
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    WandaVision on Disney plus, if you like Marvel 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie , just watched 2 episodes, and they made me proper laugh. It's the type of humour I understand without having to think too much about it :lol:
    Haha samee! Easy to watch
     I’ve finished watching it all now😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited January 2021
    Just watched Sightless. It’s a good one if you can sit through the first 50 minutes or so of pure confusion. It doesn’t make sense until the end 🤣
    Cheat

Only 4 episodes 
    just finished watching it 
    The dig
    The drowning 
    I watched The vanished and it was proper bizarre from start to finish. Apparently it's a thriller but idk :lol:

I also watched Night stalker which is good if you like crime documentaries. I'm usually able to watch them no bother but this one gave me the creeps.
    Shaunie said:
    The drowning 
    That’s not Netflix sorry. Chanel 5 very good though
  • natalie_bnatalie_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    I've been watching Fate: The Winx Saga on Netflix. If you love magic and fantasy things this is the one for you. Great mix of teenage drama and cool magic :) (a little bit of a guilty pleasure I have to say, but we can't help what we enjoy!) 
    natalie_b said:
    I've been watching Fate: The Winx Saga on Netflix. If you love magic and fantasy things this is the one for you. Great mix of teenage drama and cool magic :) (a little bit of a guilty pleasure I have to say, but we can't help what we enjoy!) 

I've heard good things about this!
    The thing about the hotel In America. Was inte
    The trial of the Chicago 7
    Awake. Was an interesting film
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Fatherhood