Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, don't know if I will stay but I hope to, My Name is Ethan. I'm 15 and have just been struggling recently, I'm only half sure why. For now, I'm here to figure out what to do and how to resolve my issues with my parents and family. I'm sure I'm better off than most of the people here though so I hope to be able to help everyone else too.
Happy Holloween!

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Heyy @FluffyPandas99 welcome to the boards!! My name is Elle, it’s lovely to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling at the moment I do hope we are able to help you and give you the support you need <3   
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey Ethan! Welcome! We're so glad to have you here. 

Hopefully you do stick around as this community is a great place. 

I'll see you around and don't be afraid to drop me a pm if you need or want a chat <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    I'm new here, don't know if I will stay but I hope to, My Name is Ethan. I'm 15 and have just been struggling recently, I'm only half sure why. For now, I'm here to figure out what to do and how to resolve my issues with my parents and family. I'm sure I'm better off than most of the people here though so I hope to be able to help everyone else too.
    Happy Holloween!
    Morning Ethan! Very nice to meet you! I am Felix, I hope to see you around the boards!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @FluffyPandas99 Welcome to the boards  <3 My name is Alina
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.