Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please read 🥺😭

Hi so I haven’t been feeling myself recently I’ve been not wanting to get up not wanting to eat breakfast and stay in my room I feel like all my friends are drifting away from me when they know I’m in a dark place also my one friend kept calling me names and said that he might hate me that is my crush and he just said he might hate me but then he keeps saying sorry and then he does everything again I always have to make the effort to talk to him and it just hurts he never talks to me first.
I took a day off school today because I really didn’t want to go in so I told my mom I had a headache also I still don’t want to go in tomorrow and I need some advice on how also my morn said she dosent want any excuses in the morning 😭😔I just feel so down right now 

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Emoji246, I’m really sorry to hear this is going on it sounds really horrible.

I really understand how you feel actually. Are you getting any support? Could you maybe consider speaking to your mum, if you think she’d be kind about it? Or someone at school?

It’s tough when you feel like people are rejecting you and you’re falling out with your friends. We’re all here to listen to you anytime if you’re needing support or even just a virtual hug.

Take care, I hope things get better for you very soon! You deserve to feel better 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”