Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Practice budgeting and earn some money!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
edited September 2020 in We Need You

We are working with an agency who are working with Natwest on how they move their Money Sense programme into the order age group of 18-25.

They are looking for 15 young people in this age group to help with some of the piloting work to develop the programme. You’ll need to complete a diary for around 10 days about your spending habits and there is a £20-50 incentive to thank you for your involvement. If you are interested, fill in this form and we will get you set up! You'll be working directly with the agency, and so we will just be putting you in touch with them. 

Equally, do share this with friends/family who you think might be interested.

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Also, a little bump of our money works course, which you can either access via our skill up portal here, or you can have a go at directly on our website 

Have fun!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Can I even though I have no money to spend? 😆
    Looks like a good idea though Defo get in on it :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Good question Laine, I am not actually sure, however if you are interested, I would sign up and then the agency can answer. My sense would be that it would be fine, I imagine it would be a useful insight to see how this kind of budgeting would work for people with no disposable income...