Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Oooh I wanna go to my favourite pub and order the biggest steak they have on the menu! I think eating in restaurants is one of the things I've missed the most during all of this. :'(
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I miss eating out. I think that’s shat I’m looking forward to most.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Going back to gymnastics next week. But a lot of changes in place.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Going outside idk. I wasn't very happy b4 the pandemic and it feels like this was the last straw cuz my friendships feels more fragile and broken, put stress on them and others. I guess eventually I will get to work at actual work unless its permanently work at home which idk if i want that. Atm the transport is messed up so yeah going to physical work is a bad idea.
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    edited August 2020
    When things are a little more stable and sorted, i'd love to travel abroad. I've never been abroad before, and it was something I was looking at trying this year! Of course it'll probably be next year's thing.
  • Options
    SnugglySlugSnugglySlug Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    to be to be honest, not much. The coronavirus has me in an almost constant existential crisis. Like, let’s say I said I wanted to go to Germany after the lockdown. What would be the point? Yeah, I’d probs have a TON of fun, and never regret going, but I’m just also left there like, what’s the point? I’ll be gone soon, (maybe by my own hands, dosent matter). And none of it will matter. Sorry for the deep answer, (many people point out that I’m kinda deep a lot), but I guess I’m being honest?