Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Exam Results Chat 20th August, 12pm-1pm

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey all!

Quick announcement, but we're running an Exams result chat tomorrow from 12pm-1pm!

We want to make sure that people have a space to talk about their GCSE exam results, so we thought we'd offer this hour in. The chat will be focused on results day, but it is open to anyone :)

The chat is happening tomorrow, 20th August, at 12pm-1pm. We wish you all the best of luck!

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Connor I had my A-Level exams last week so have had experience with the whole grading systems constantly changing and I've had the experience of what it is like to go to college so would I be able to come as a listener/supporter please? :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I was wondering the same @Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I would imagine you can come in and support as any other chat :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I have not really had any experience with exam results but I will be happy to pop along and listen and support where I can.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    @Eleanor feel free to do so :) The room is open to everyone, although the focus will mainly be on exam results and all that stuff!

@Laine you're correct yeah, you can come in and support just like any other chat

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    We're open :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    That chat went really well so thank you for that. It was great to see a good number of users coming together to support eachother through these hard times with results.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I had to go home bargains so couldn't make it but hopefully it went well for you folks!❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld