Home Group Chat Announcements

Exam Results Chat 20th August, 12pm-1pm

ConnorConnor Posts: 272 Community Manager
Hey all!

Quick announcement, but we're running an Exams result chat tomorrow from 12pm-1pm!

We want to make sure that people have a space to talk about their GCSE exam results, so we thought we'd offer this hour in. The chat will be focused on results day, but it is open to anyone :)

The chat is happening tomorrow, 20th August, at 12pm-1pm. We wish you all the best of luck!
Eleanor

Comments

• EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,463 Wise Owl
    @Connor I had my A-Level exams last week so have had experience with the whole grading systems constantly changing and I've had the experience of what it is like to go to college so would I be able to come as a listener/supporter please? :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
    independent_Connor
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,258 Part of The Furniture
    I was wondering the same @Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    EleanorConnor
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,418 Boards Champion
    I would imagine you can come in and support as any other chat :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Eleanorindependent_Connor
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,350 The Mix Elder
    I have not really had any experience with exam results but I will be happy to pop along and listen and support where I can.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Connor
  • ConnorConnor Posts: 272 Community Manager
    @Eleanor feel free to do so :) The room is open to everyone, although the focus will mainly be on exam results and all that stuff!

@Laine you're correct yeah, you can come in and support just like any other chat

Eleanor
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,940 Community Manager
    We're open :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,350 The Mix Elder
    That chat went really well so thank you for that. It was great to see a good number of users coming together to support eachother through these hard times with results.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Mike
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,418 Boards Champion
    I had to go home bargains so couldn't make it but hopefully it went well for you folks!❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Mike