Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats this week (Sunday 2nd - Saturday 8th)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
edited August 2020 in Community Announcements
Howdy howdy,

This is the schedule for this coming week, posted a day early due to Connor rudely going on holiday. ;)

Sunday 2nd
General Chat
Support Chat

Monday 3rd
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 4th
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 5th
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 6th
General Chat
Support Chat

Friday 7th
General Chat
Support Chat
Young Carer's Chat

Saturday 8th
General Chat
Support Chat

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

Young Carers Chat (8-9:30pm): These work the same way as a Support Chat, only the space is just for young carers. If you're either a young carer or young adult carer, feel free to drop on by. If you think you're one of these, also turn up too to see what you think!

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    @Connor And you didn't even tell us! :open_mouth:
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited August 2020
    NVM fixed it 
    Post edited by independent_ on
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2020
    Apologies everyone - due to some mod availability issues, it looks like we may just be running General Chat tonight. This might change closer to the time, in which case someone will let you know. :)
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Change of plan - SC will be open as normal. :3
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Connor And you didn't even tell us! :open_mouth:

I totally should have said! That's my bad :) I am back now though, I hope your week was at least okay! :)