Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Interview tomorrow

pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hey all 
stressing about tomorrow’s interview need Skype for business and it won’t really work stressing as want it to wok for tomorrow morning any one know what to do?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Aidan said:
    Hey, have you tried microsoft teams? On skype's website it says:

Microsoft® Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft’s professional online meeting solution.

https://www.skype.com/en/business/

You could contact the interviewers to let them know you can't make it or want to rearrange an interview if you're still having problems. If they're so eager that they're taking you on early like you said in another thread, I'm sure they'll accommodate some interview changes :)
    Well I thought about teams but it says Skype  for business should still work until 2021  nightmare don’t want to tell them and it ruins my chances 
    hopefully it goes ok later this morning 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Be confident and really give it your best! Hope it goes well, best of luck! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Well the tech worked!!? 
    It was very stressful one of the hardest ones I have done but fingers crossed I have done my best should find out Friday but may be delayed 
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Congrats @pandalover200, interviews can be really stressful! It sounds like you tried your best, I hope it goes well for you!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Jordan said:
    Congrats @pandalover200, interviews can be really stressful! It sounds like you tried your best, I hope it goes well for you!
    Thanks so much fingers crossed have to wait and see now