Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Group Chat Schedule 10th - 16th May

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
edited May 2020 in Community Announcements
Apologies for it being a bit late, but here is the chat schedule for this week!

Sunday 10th
General Chat
Support Chat

Monday 11th
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 12th
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 13th
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 14th
General Chat
Support Chat

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @The Mix heads up that chatwee is playing up on another service 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Thankyou for letting us know @Millie2787
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's working fine on a service I use!
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2020
    We'll keep an eye on things, and we have a plan for @Aidan to run a GC thread if we need to cancel. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    marge simpson notebook GIF

Group chats are going ahead tonight as planned - ChatWee is back up for us. :3
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Thank flipping goodness. At least I only saw the positive part. Aka what @Mike said 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous