Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group Chat Schedule 3rd May - 9th May

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey hey everyone! :)

The chat schedule for this week looks a little like this:

Sunday 3rd
General Chat
Support Chat
Community Quiz!

Monday 4th
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 5th
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 6th
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 7th
General Chat
Support Chat

Saturday 9th
Under 16s Chat

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

You should totally check out the upcoming community quiz if you can!

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    What room is the quiz in? Is it general chat or is a new room.being made?
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    @GreenTea I think that it will be in a different room. Some people might just want to chat generally whilst others might want to join in with the quiz. It would not be fair to make people have to either do the quiz, go to support chat or leave. I am just guessing that it is going to be another room.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous