Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spot the difference!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

Thought it would be fun to create another quick distraction game for you all, so I dusted of MS Paint to do some editing of the boards homepage! There are 8 differences for you to find, and I can guarantee I have all the answers saved and backed up so there will be no drama this time with losing answers :lol:

A reminder to all detectives, spoiler up your answers/guesses so that it doesn't mean others can't get involved sooner. Who can find all 8 the fastest? @Mike is currently stuck on 5 and he has had a headstart on you all :3

Happy hunting :+1:

P.s. if you like this, will try and get more challenges up over the coming weeks. 

Original

Changed

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Got them all!

1. The profile photo at the top
    2. The profile photo on the Help Desk discussion 
    3. Chat & Debate the other way around 
    4. Your Voices and Get info tab other way around
    5. Youtube logo missing 
    6. 1-2-1 Chat and Crisis Messenger icons other way around 
    7. 'T' and 'H' is a different colour in The Mix 
    8.  The phone number has the 8 and the 0 other way around 

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Nicely done @MountainPeak thought a couple would be tough to find, but you've smashed it :)

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020
    This is great !

I can only see 5 now
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've found 7... I think 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ Since we've been on lockdown my mum and I have been playing a spot the difference app together so now I know what to look for :joy:

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2020

1)No youtube icon
    2) different profile 
    3) Your vioces and get info are mixed up. I don’t know if that counts as one or two? 
    4) and  similar with the icons next to crisis messenger and 121 chat
    5) The Mix is different colour TH
    6) there's a new cool picture in help desk
    7) chat & debates are wrong way round -debate & chat
    8) 

cant find the 8th
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020
    @Ed_ Since we've been on lockdown my mum and I have been playing a spot the difference app together so now I know what to look for :joy:

@MountainPeak
     I think I need to do this too because it's bugging me that I can't find the rest lol 

@mike since we're both on 5, whichever of us gets the higher score gets first dips on a virtual connect 4 game.
    Post edited by Salix_alba_2019 on
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    How do you create a spoiler? think I've found them all
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Found the 8th one. Might of cheated and looked at mountainpeaks spoiler for that one🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Chat and debate us switched aroubd
    Mike's profile pic on the mix
    The phone number, number's 
    The profile pic on 'keep getting this' 
    Get info and your voices switched
    YouTube icon missing from the top
    The colours on the mix
    The symbols for crisis messenger and 1-2-1 chat.. 
    My eyes hurt now 🙄 phone screen is to small haha, also couldn't get them all in one spoiler.. Suppose I should get back to work now haha 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Starlight said:
    How do you create a spoiler? think I've found them all
    Hoover the whole writing and then press on where days spolier  Not the best explaination sorry ah

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl

“I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Impressed with everyone's detective work. Would people be interested in more of these, or other similar puzzles? Do feel free to start your own threads too :+1:

Here are the answers, plus a bonus point question:

Your voices switched with get info

The mix logo colours swapped

Mike avatar switched (Bonus point: can you work out what the picture is of?)

Mix avatar switched to Mike’s

Debate and chat rather than chat and debate

Phone number changed

Youtube logo missing

1-2-1 chat and crisis messenger symbols changed

• Options

Is it you Ed?ahha 
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    I found 5 :anguished:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Shaunie said:

Is it you Ed?ahha
    Ha, Maybe :lol:

• Options
    Rhys said:
    I found 5 :anguished:
    Keep going, I'm sure you'll be able to find them all, there are a few subtle changes

• Options

@MountainPeak
     I think I need to do this too because it's bugging me that I can't find the rest lol 

@mike since we're both on 5, whichever of us gets the higher score gets first dips on a virtual connect 4 game.
    How you getting on Salix? Not sure @Mike is any further along so you still have a shot at that game of connect 4 :3