Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Not logging in

2»

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    1. it goes through phases of being okay for a few days and then it goes back to logging me out again 
    2. Mine started in November but again it seems to fix itself for a bit and then do it again.
    3. i occasionally  use my laptop and it never does it on that just my phone

@Mike  
    Thanks @Millie2787! I'll pass this on to our techies and get back with an update, possibly via PM. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2020
    its still not working. There are some threads from sex and relations and health and wellbeing im trying to reply to people and its just not letting me on my profile to comment? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    When will this get fixed it's doing my head in
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
     ?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I think it may be harder for them to be working on bugs at the moment as there all working from home @Shaunie :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    Same! I logged in on my phone the other day but it wouldn't actually do the log in, kept sending me back to the boards page I was on before without the black bar at the top. Had to refresh and re-enter login details a bunch before it worked. 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Sorry guys - I know we dropped the ball on this one a bit! Issues like this couldn't be prioritised recently because we had a lot of other things on our plate, including the COVID situation. As @Millie2787 said we're also all working from home which has involved a lot of changes behind the scenes. :)

@Shaunie @Ariana are you still getting this? And if so, do the fixes mentioned before work?

Just for some insight: when issues are intermittent (not constant), they're harder to debug. It's also tricky if we can't replicate the issue with our own accounts, because it means testing is harder. With most issues we usually also have to chat with the techies over at Vanilla, who host our software, which can make these things take a bit longer. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.