Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's on the menu?

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Veggie haggis & black pudding :love:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Chicken lettuce and mayo wraps for tea!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Chicken lettuce and mayo wraps for tea!

Sounds yummy!
  • Options
    'tagliatelle pasta coated with a creamy white wine and button mushroom sauce' :love:  and to get it delivered to my door is a bonus! :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Fresh juicy watermelon 🍉🍉
  • Options
    Lemon and white chocolate muffins 😍
  • Options
    Fuck all. 
  • Options
    My usual jaffa cakes for breakfast 👌😂
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2020
    I ordered Chinese last night (#solidarity) but left the leftovers out the fridge like a muppet.

Sidenote: if you're in the fortunate position of being able to order takeaway at the moment, it's a good idea to get it when you can. Delivery drivers and takeaway places (particularly East Asian food) are really struggling for business right now, and the delivery chains are offering contactless delivery where they just drop it by your door and let you know it's there. Y'know, if you need an excuse to be lazy and get comfort food. ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

I'm making use of chips as the shops are still packed full of them when I cant find pasta.

A tin of BBQ pulled pork over chips.

Microwave the pork for 4 mins, 
    Pour over cooked chips top with cheese and put back in oven till melted :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    white chocolate and raspberry coffee :love:
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Had a Chineses 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    🍇🍇🍇🍇
  • Options
    Quorn ham and cheese sandwich 😍
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Butternut squash soup and sourdough bread 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Breakfast:

Waffle and sugar. 

Lunch:

Cheese and tomato pizza. Fruit cake for dessert.

Dinner:

Probably having a burger.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Kasa2103 said:
    Breakfast:

Waffle and sugar. 

Lunch:

Cheese and tomato pizza. Fruit cake for dessert.

Dinner:

Probably having a burger.
    Ooh that sounds nice 
  • Options
    Caramel popcorn flavoured coffee 😍
  • Options
    Breakfast: Waffle and sugar

Lunch: Bacon panini and chips.

Dinner: Not sure yet.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Frozen blue berries and lemonade ice for lunch 💜👌
  • Options
    Last night I cooked homemade chips (couldn't eat because it's potato) and fajita with lots of salad choice!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Porridge 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    mint chocolate flavoured coffee, one of my favs :love:
  • Options
    pumpkinpiepumpkinpie Posts: 129 The Mix Convert
    In my house we have a “freezer night” once a week- basically making a meal out of whatever we can find in the freezer to clear some space 😂 
  • Options
    Having cheeseburgers and chips for dinner tonight. 
  • Options
    Making veggie spagbol for housemates later
  • Options
    @Dandelion here's the thread I mentioned. 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    @Dandelion here's the thread I mentioned. 
    Thank you, I was struggling to find it lol 😂 x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
     vegan nuggets and salad yesterday 👌