Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Streaming

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
I no someone who goes to a meditation group. They participate by twitch group stream due to current pandemic. Some inappropriate comments came in from outside n they didn't like it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other secure streaming sites tht no odd ones can disturb the sessions
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Zoom?
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    I got told that gives u half an hour free trial
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    oh well that’s no good. I thought it was free lol. Maybe google hang outs ? I think that’s another one which might work 
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    I think Zoom, you get unlimited use for 3 or less people, and then it caps at 40 minutes for group calls of more than 3 people if you don't pay to use it, but you can use as many 40 minute calls as you want. Hangouts also could work, don't think there is a limit on that. 
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Microsoft Teams also works well, invite only :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.