Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Task Bar (I think that's what it's called)

ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
On my iPad and sometimes my laptop, the buttons at the top (notifications, inbox and bookmarks) don't work. When I press on them, nothing comes up even if I know I have a message, I have to go to my account page and get to them that way. 

Also, sometimes I press on inbox and it comes up with bookmarks, or if I press notifications it comes up with inbox?
Alis propriis volat 

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    We've noticed this too @MountainPeak, and it seems to be a bit too intermittent for us to be able to test and get good screenshots of! The overall issue seems to be that the 'notifications' 'inbox' and 'bookmarks' dropdowns seem to mix up or just not load sometimes.

We've bumped this up to our techies today to see if they can do anything. It might be a slower fix than some of the other bugs we need to swat, just because it's not quite as high priority. :) 

Thanks for mentioning - this one's been there a while so a nudge is useful!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike Okay no worries :) It's not important and you can work around it, just wanted to let you know! 
    Alis propriis volat