Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

March photo challenge

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
edited January 2023 in General Chat
here's March's photo challenge :)

Day 1 - Something orange (for SIAD)
Day 2 - Socks (For EDAW - Sock It To Eating Disorders)
Day 3 - last thing that made you laugh out loud
Day 4 - the book everyone must read
Day 5 - your fav colour
Day 6 - something sparkly
Day 7 - something that makes you feel good
Day 8 - reflections
Day 9 - M is for?
Day 10 - most used item in your bag
Day 11 - flowers
Day 12 - something you dislike
Day 13 - photo of a photo
Day 14 - What inspires you
Day 15 - something small but meaningful
Day 16 - a hobby
Day 17 - something creative
Day 18 - your choice
Day 19 - sweet treat
Day 20 - your fav accessory 
Day 21 - I wish for...
Day 22 - black and white
Day 23 - What you do to relax
Day 24 - your fav teddy
Day 25 - upside down
Day 26 - what's in your self care box?
Day 27 - lifesaver
Day 28 - payday (what are you buying?)
Day 29 - fav possession
Day 30 - Drink of the day
Day 31 - something you're proud of this month
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Something orange... My himalayan salt lamp 😊

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    The book everyone should read 😁

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My fav colour is dusty pink

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Fav colour - black and orange 😊 meet spooky and sooty 😂

Something sparkly, this is hard to photograph 😂 but here's a sugar skull made out of sequins 😁 took me ages haha but super sparkly... 

something that makes me feel good, reading things out of my jug of happiness the nurses made for me, my friends have added to it and it just makes me feel all warm and loved when I read the things in there 😂 ft. The flower N made for me out of tin foil 🙄🤣

Most used item in my bag - my keys... I swear they're on there somewhere 🤷‍♀️😂

Flowers - N knows I have raging hay-fever, so he makes me flowers out of tin foil 😂❤️

Something I dislike... Taking meds to make me 'normal' 

Photo of a photo 😊📸

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    14th. What inspires you?
    I'm a big one for aesthetic and I get really creative when I see anything pastel or nature so I'm gonna share my lockscreen and a pic I took recently 

Lockscreen

Nature:

:)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    A hobby - getting back into photography slowly 😊

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    16: A hobby
    Politics, challenging certain ideas and activism!

Don't have any good pics as my anti Tory shirt pic has me in it so here's a poster someone made in college 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Creative - my wreck this journal is pretty wrecked by now! 😂

Your choice;

new duvet set. That i got for £3 from B&M

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Keep forgetting this thread will try to remember for tomorrow