Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

March photo challenge

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
here's March's photo challenge :)

Day 1 - Something orange (for SIAD)
Day 2 - Socks (For EDAW - Sock It To Eating Disorders)
Day 3 - last thing that made you laugh out loud
Day 4 - the book everyone must read
Day 5 - your fav colour
Day 6 - something sparkly
Day 7 - something that makes you feel good
Day 8 - reflections
Day 9 - M is for?
Day 10 - most used item in your bag
Day 11 - flowers
Day 12 - something you dislike
Day 13 - photo of a photo
Day 14 - What inspires you
Day 15 - something small but meaningful
Day 16 - a hobby
Day 17 - something creative
Day 18 - your choice
Day 19 - sweet treat
Day 20 - your fav accessory 
Day 21 - I wish for...
Day 22 - black and white
Day 23 - What you do to relax
Day 24 - your fav teddy
Day 25 - upside down
Day 26 - what's in your self care box?
Day 27 - lifesaver
Day 28 - payday (what are you buying?)
Day 29 - fav possession
Day 30 - Drink of the day
Day 31 - something you're proud of this month
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    Something orange... My himalayan salt lamp 😊

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Jade09
    The book everyone should read 😁

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,265 An Original Mixlorian
    My fav colour is dusty pink

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Fav colour - black and orange 😊 meet spooky and sooty 😂

Something sparkly, this is hard to photograph 😂 but here's a sugar skull made out of sequins 😁 took me ages haha but super sparkly... 

something that makes me feel good, reading things out of my jug of happiness the nurses made for me, my friends have added to it and it just makes me feel all warm and loved when I read the things in there 😂 ft. The flower N made for me out of tin foil 🙄🤣

Most used item in my bag - my keys... I swear they're on there somewhere 🤷‍♀️😂

Flowers - N knows I have raging hay-fever, so he makes me flowers out of tin foil 😂❤️

Something I dislike... Taking meds to make me 'normal' 

Photo of a photo 😊📸

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,406 Boards Champion
    14th. What inspires you?
    I'm a big one for aesthetic and I get really creative when I see anything pastel or nature so I'm gonna share my lockscreen and a pic I took recently 

Lockscreen

Nature:

:)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    BubblesGoesBoo
    A hobby - getting back into photography slowly 😊

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,634 Boards Champion
    Making memes!

"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,406 Boards Champion
    16: A hobby
    Politics, challenging certain ideas and activism!

Don't have any good pics as my anti Tory shirt pic has me in it so here's a poster someone made in college 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Creative - my wreck this journal is pretty wrecked by now! 😂

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,265 An Original Mixlorian
    Your choice;

new duvet set. That i got for £3 from B&M

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Keep forgetting this thread will try to remember for tomorrow