Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anxiety depression

MorganMorgan Posts: 1 Just got here
my name is Morgan I have anxiety, depression, I have a phobia about taking tablets I struggle to be on my own, I’m scared all the time, I have self harmed too I would like to talk to people who have similar issues. I no longer have friends as they don’t understand 

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @Morgan

Welcome to the community!

I've just moved your post to the Health and Well-being section of the boards, as it will be a better place for receiving support etc, hope that's okay!

It's positive that you have reached out for support here, I hope that you will be able to talk to people who are going through similar things.  :)

Its sounds like things have been pretty tough recently for you, so sending big hugs! Do you want to talk more about why you feel scared all the time and struggle to be on your own?  <3

Your friends not understanding, and no longer wanting to be friends with you would understandably be difficult to deal with.  <3  
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Morgan

Welcome to the boards! You did really well to be open and honest about the ways you are feeling and I want you to know you are not alone :heart: Whenever you have things on your mind, we will always be here to help!

How are you doing today? :smile:
  • Options
    Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi Morgan

I'm glad you reached out tonight, it was really brave of you to share with us. We are here for you always to listen and support. You are not alone here and from what you've said, it sounds like you're understandably going through a difficult time. Would you like to share more about how long you've felt this way?
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Welcome to the community @Morgan

Well done for reaching out, you're incredibly brave for seeking support. Here at The Mix, we try to listen and support everyone experiencing difficulties. The most important thing is that you're not alone here! 

It sounds like you've been feeling this way for a while now, would you like to share more about how it's impacting you?

Stay strong <3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Morgan! I'm sorry you're struggling with that much, it sounds really hard. We're all here when you want to talk <3
  • Options
    jessieyehajessieyeha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi Morgan!
    I too have anxiety and depression so I may be able to empathise in some ways. But well done for a start for reaching out for support! X