Home Travel & Free Time Creative
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

SHARE IT! <3

Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Boards Initiate
Hey everyone! My name is Maddie and I'm 13. How are you all today? <3 

I've made this discussion so we can all share our work, this can include: art work, song writing, designs (like a house design), photography photos, supportive work (like lists of coping methods, and encouraging quotes - like one about never giving up) ... And many others! You could choose your own topic on this work, like animals, nature, history... It can be ANYTHING! 

No one is allowed to judge or criticise anyone's work, but feel free to give your own opinion - just not too much of a horrible one, where it comes to cursing, emotional abuse or any offensive words of names. This place is full of love, support, care and respect! Let's keep it that way <3.

For a starter, I'll share one of my recent art works, it's a girl, it's a picture I found on Google and drew, she is wearing headphones, and she is cartoon (btw- I do many styles of art).

Art helps me to relax and become comfortable in my environment, it's also a good distraction sometimes that keeps me away from self harm. But sometimes, I never feel like drawing. <3

Feel free to share your work! I'll reply to you all if I can! And I'm on at least everyday! <3

Take care '-.^

- Maddie <3
Butterfly23

Comments

• Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Boards Initiate

• mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator
    Such a great thread!

Also, really nice drawing @Maddie05
    Maddie05Butterfly23Distraction
    Thanks so much @mags98, glad you like it <3 x
    Butterfly23
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 891 Super Moderator
    This is such a great thread to create, and @Maddie05 that drawing is amazing :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Butterfly23Maddie05
    Awh, thanks @Stephanie, it's greatly appreciated! <3
    Take care!

- Maddie
    Butterfly23
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 780 Part of The Mix Family
    Maddie05 said:

It’s a really good drawing 
    DancerDistraction
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 308 The Mix Regular

• PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Moderator
    Wow these drawings are amazing! Keep it up everyone :)