Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

SHARE IT! <3

Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
Hey everyone! My name is Maddie and I'm 13. How are you all today? <3 

I've made this discussion so we can all share our work, this can include: art work, song writing, designs (like a house design), photography photos, supportive work (like lists of coping methods, and encouraging quotes - like one about never giving up) ... And many others! You could choose your own topic on this work, like animals, nature, history... It can be ANYTHING! 

No one is allowed to judge or criticise anyone's work, but feel free to give your own opinion - just not too much of a horrible one, where it comes to cursing, emotional abuse or any offensive words of names. This place is full of love, support, care and respect! Let's keep it that way <3.

For a starter, I'll share one of my recent art works, it's a girl, it's a picture I found on Google and drew, she is wearing headphones, and she is cartoon (btw- I do many styles of art).

Art helps me to relax and become comfortable in my environment, it's also a good distraction sometimes that keeps me away from self harm. But sometimes, I never feel like drawing. <3

Feel free to share your work! I'll reply to you all if I can! And I'm on at least everyday! <3

Take care '-.^

- Maddie <3

Comments