Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm Sorry

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
I'm sorry for being a burden. For causing so much pain and sadness. Sorry for taking up support time. Or comment space on the boards. Sorry for everything. I just put up with what I am going through. I hold back the tears and fake a smile. I hide my sadness with a mask. I say that I am okay when I really am not. My pain is your gain.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited November 2019
    Sorry for these random things but I am just so sad.
    Post edited by Dancer on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @Kasa2103

It seems like things are pretty tough right now, but you have absolutely nothing to apologise for and you are always welcome here!  <3

You mentioned that you hide how you are feeling, and wear a mask in a sense. Is there a specific reason as to why you do this?  <3

It's totally okay to speak about how you are feeling, but understandably it can be pretty difficult sometimes  :)

Have you been able to speak to anyone else about how you are feeling?  <3 

I've linked some services below that might be helpful if you feel that you want some one to one support! 

Kooth-  https://www.kooth.com/  They provide online support for young people, free counselling sessions and drop in sessions.

Childlinehttps://www.childline.org.uk/ They have a range of different services including a helpline, online chat and email service. Used to talk about anything that is troubling you. 

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hi @Kasa2103 I thought I would check in to see how you are feeling this week?

You never need to apologise for how you feel - everyone here at The Mix wants to support you and are always here to listen without any judgement whatsoever.

You're not taking up anyone's time on the boards or chat, in fact, it's actually great to see that you are reaching out about how you are feeling - your feelings are no less valid than any other user's on this website. 

Also I just want to say that you're not a burden Kasa, you deserve the right to talk about your emotions in the same way as everyone else - you are clearly a very considerate person as I've seen from your other posts and comments around the site.

When these thoughts come up, according to Mind, it can be helpful to distract yourself and try and focus on things that you enjoy - what sort of things make you happy? Do you have any hobbies? 

You mentioned that you say that you are okay when you are not - do you have anyone that you can speak to about how you are honestly feeling? The most important thing is to not suffer in silence with how you are feeling.

Sending you lots of hugs <3