Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What Are You Reading Right Now?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
I believe it is very important for everyone to read a book for at least 30 minutes a day especially if you are coming up to exams. I have seen a quote in my English classroom that says "reading seriously damages your ignorance." I also have intervention work that is to read a book called The Outsiders and fill in various information boxes on a worksheet and to do some vocabulary work.

I was wondering what books everyone has been reading recently. I have read quite a lot of books but here are 4 of my favourite:

A Wartime Friend by Lizzie Lane (just got out of the library today.)

Now The War Is Over by Annie Murray

Double Down by Jeff Kinney

The Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor by Enid Blyton 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    @Kasa2103 great thread!

I've been struggling to find the time to read recently, but I always loved His Dark Materials when I was growing up and I want to re-read it now they are turning it into a tv show on BBC :)