Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can’t enter chat

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
Is chat not running tonight? I ca seem to enter it as there is no join button 

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I just had a look for you and I've got the same problem hahaha. I don't know what it could be but I figured I'd let you know that it's not only you :)

What's going on @The Mix?
  • One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Thank you Kathleen :) glad its not just me lol got confused as they normally put some sort of notification Xx
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I have the same issue 

i just enter using the link:
    https://client.chatwee.com/v2/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture

From time to time, the join buttons randomly decide not to appear and we can't get to the bottom of why. Unless you see a notice from us, you can safely assume sessions are running as normal. Feel free to post here when in doubt though and another member should be around to help you out.

And if the buttons do decide not to appear, the direct link @Jellyelephant posted should always take you through. It's the URL you get if you 'pop out' the chat window. :)

Obviously it's not ideal, but this seems to be one of the weird quirks of our website!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Mike said:

From time to time, the join buttons randomly decide not to appear and we can't get to the bottom of why. Unless you see a notice from us, you can safely assume sessions are running as normal. Feel free to post here when in doubt though and another member should be around to help you out.

And if the buttons do decide not to appear, the direct link @Jellyelephant posted should always take you through. It's the URL you get if you 'pop out' the chat window. :)

Obviously it's not ideal, but this seems to be one of the weird quirks of our website!
    Mike! You're back. How was your time off? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Mike! You're back. How was your time off? 
    Really good thanks @Kasa2103! Although getting back into work after such a nice, long break is a struggle... post-holiday blues are too real right now. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.