Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suggest makeup looks?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Looks really good @Jellyelephant <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Shaunie said:
    Hey does anyone know how to fix my whole face with Make up lol 🙃🙃

like get rid of this squareness 

Make my lips look bigger and my nose smaller and my forehead smaller. My whole face smaller and maybe my eyebrows higher. My eyes are too small and my eyebrows are uneven. ?????? And maybe my face is long aswell as square but i don’t know what contour is best for that. Google contradicts itself 
    You have a lovely complexion, nothing needs to be 'fixed' with makeup ❤️ No ones face is symmetrical, my eyebrows ore wonky 😂 I contour the sides of my forehead going down to my cheek bones and then my jawline like a 3 shape, but I do it because I like creating makeup. I don't think you need to fix anything you're beautiful xx
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I love this thread so much aha, thought I’d contribute this is a look I did today think it’s quite pretty! 💗 
    @Butterfly23 that's so pretty! 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you!! @Mia_moo
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I haven't been able to wear make up that often because I've been in the process of clearing up my skin from a really bad breakout. It's so strange looking back but I think it was stress induced and caused by wearing too much of the wrong make up and a bad skincare routine 😅

When I do wear makeup I tend to keep it very minimal because I have super oily skin and eyeshadows irritate my eyes. Sensitive skin is a pain at times but I would like to wear more vibrant colours.

I've had to crop out my sister and screenshot a video that I was in  lol

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Pink to make the boys wink 😉 lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Sorry I've been working! 
    @Salix_alba_2019 so pretty! I like keeping it simple ❤️
    @Jellyelephant love pinkkk, definitely make the boys wink with that 😂❤️
    Well this took some guts aha. Just a quick raw reminder that life isn't always rosey and it's okay to have those bad days when you haven't brushed your hair, still in the same clothes as yesterday, shielding your eyes from the light because you have been sat in darkness all day. This is a great thread and I love sharing positivity and creativity, but I just wanted to show that it's okay when you can't put yourself together either mentally or physically sometimes ❤️ We will try again tomorrow 💪 (Or later because it's 1am and I'm still not able to sleep lol.) 
    Hot pink today lol
    Hot pink today lol
    That's lush! The glitter eyeliner with it is so nice 👌❤️
    Kept it really simple today, stayed in dressing gown all day because it was my one day off work so I apologise for that aha 😂 Also completely dark in my room so the quality isn't good 
    I am a unicornnn 🦄
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I am a unicornnn 🦄
    Unicorn! My bed has Unicorns on. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Glitter alwayssssss

edited August 2019
    Does anyone know any lipsticks that are a rose sort of pink colour? But a reallyyy light colour. I don’t know how to explain. Ive been trying to find a specific colour that I want but I can't lol?? Maybe doesn't exist ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Ah yeah thank you. something like that Kasa but bit more Matt. 
    Shaunie said:
    No problem.  What do you mean by more Matt?
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie said:
    I just had a quick google for you haha. Do you want something like this? Or are you looking for something different? https://www.amazon.co.uk/NYX-Matte-Lipstick-Pale-Pink/dp/B005FYJBS8

@Shaunie said:
    I just had a quick google for you haha. Do you want something like this? Or are you looking for something different? https://www.amazon.co.uk/NYX-Matte-Lipstick-Pale-Pink/dp/B005FYJBS8

Looks great. I am not a lipstick person but it still looks awesome. Nice one for being so quick.
    Yeah thank yous! may get that when get money ah (Matt means less shiny)
    @Jellyelephant
    your make up looks so good! I'm jealous of your eyebrows. How are they so even?!?!?
    Suggestions on eyebrows ?://🙂🙂🙂

This is my bad more ugly side of my face 🙃because it's more obvious my whole face is discombobulated lol. This was awhile go cause I don't like photos of my face if it's not more on right side. But maybe you can see now how uneven my whole face is & I just really need tips on how to get your eyebrows even?  Can anyone tell what I do wrong ? My right side is so much lower so I try to lower my other side of make right side higher & does not work. Are people eyebrows naturally even? Or are you guys using make up to change shape? Cause my eyebrows are far from even. It's fine in the mirror & apperntly In life but then in a camera I look like half my face is falling off 😂so it must be real life.  i don't understand. Not like matter much .but yeah ofc id just rather not have  discombobulated face. Ignore my very horrible nightie I'm wearing 😂lollll

@Shaunie thank u :) few things I wanted to say:

1) you have a lovely face and it isn’t particularly uneven from what I can see. 

2) eyebrows are usually a bit different. My left one is a bit different to my right. I don’t know what you tend to do with ur brows? I have a very good beauty girl who waxes them once a month to keep the shape. Then when I’ve done my makeup I use eyebrow gel to fill them a bit and neaten up the shape. I guess it depends what kind of look you’re going for! 
  • Jam_and_JellyJam_and_Jelly Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    You are all good at make up I try but never end up looking good ha ha ha
    @Shaunie thank u :) few things I wanted to say:

1) you have a lovely face and it isn’t particularly uneven from what I can see. 

2) eyebrows are usually a bit different. My left one is a bit different to my right. I don’t know what you tend to do with ur brows? I have a very good beauty girl who waxes them once a month to keep the shape. Then when I’ve done my makeup I use eyebrow gel to fill them a bit and neaten up the shape. I guess it depends what kind of look you’re going for! 
    Thank you jelly. ! <3  May try to get my eyebrows done so see if how theyd do it but hate people coming too close to me lol. 
  • One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Agreed Jam_and_Jelly I’m rubbish 😂
    Sorry I haven't been active, had some back to back working shifts and I've been exhausted! I'm loving all these makeup looks ❤️ Going to get my color palette out tomorrow and create something 💄