Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer Quiz (Tuesday 13/08, 7-8pm)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    davcr0ck said:
    @The Mix I'm so confused by the all of this, non of this makes sense in my head 
    What is confusing you? I have been through this before. Pm me if needed.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    @davcr0ck just log into the group chat software at 7 on Tuesday abd there be 3 rounds of questions done by me kasa and laine and whoever’s answers them first gets a point and then the mix normally send out prizes for 1st and sometimes 2nd and 3rd :) hope this makes sense
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @davcr0ck just log into the group chat software at 7 on Tuesday abd there be 3 rounds of questions done by me kasa and laine and whoever’s answers them first gets a point and then the mix normally send out prizes for 1st and sometimes 2nd and 3rd :) hope this makes sense
    Thanks for explaining that. It was perfect.  Did you remember to send your questions over?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah now it does, thanks @Millie2787
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Just a reminder that this is happening tonight. :) Be there for a chance of winning a bit of Mix merch!

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Buzzing (to be the best host ever 😉) 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    The quiz will be held in the general chat room at 7pm.

Hosts- create an avatar.
    Users- good luck
    Mods- get the wine- you will need it after so much competition ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Kasa2103 said:

Hosts- create an avatar.
    Users- good luck
    My time is limited and so are my artistic skills so no avatar from me 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Kasa2103 said:

Hosts- create an avatar.
    Users- good luck
    My time is limited and so are my artistic so no avatar from me 
    It's ok it's not a compulsory requirement! Don't worry yourself! Just be ready to host! You'll ace it!
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Good luck everyone!

Hope you all have the best time :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife said:
    Good luck everyone!

Hope you all have the best time :) 
    Thanks. At least I don't feel as nervous as I did last time. 
  • Options
    What does everyone think about the special profile picture I am using for the quiz tonight? 
  • Options
    5 minutes to go until the start! Just a heads up.
  • Options
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Can you all tell me who wins, so sad my laptop decides to do this update 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    We have just finished the quiz. Congratulations to everyone who joined in and especially the winners. Thank you so much @Laine and @Millie2787 for being awesome hosts along with me.

Round 1- @Millie2787
    Round 2- @Laine and @Jellyelephant
    Round 3- @Jellyelephant
    Overall- @Laine

Remember that @The Mix  will be in touch with winners and hosts. If you didn't win at least you tried.

• Options
    I think we knocked a winner or 2 off the podiums!

https://youtu.be/UWLIgjB9gGw
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Kasa2103 said:
    We have just finished the quiz. Congratulations to everyone who joined in and especially the winners. Thank you so much @Laine and @Millie2787 for being awesome hosts along with me.

Round 1- @Millie2787
    Round 2- @Laine and @Jellyelephant
    Round 3- @Jellyelephant
    Overall- @Laine

Remember that @The Mix  will be in touch with winners and hosts. If you didn't win at least you tried.

Well said @Kasa2103!

Thanks for taking part, everyone! Congrats to all the winners and special thanks to the round-writers and hosts for helping organise the quiz. :) We'll be in touch with you all to organise some prizes.

Mike & the team

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.