Home Travel & Free Time
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Weekly challenge #107

StephanieStephanie Posts: 789 Super Moderator

Hey Folks, so for this weekly challenge we are doing a social media detox challenge :heart:

Feel free to share how you get on during this challenge, we can't wait to see your replies :smile:

Also feel free to vote for next weeks challenge :heart:

Weekly challenge #107 8 votes

Note Week
50% 4 votes
Spot the difference challenge
50% 4 votes
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    went media free til after lunch :lol:  only cause I was working super early but still haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''