Home Sex & Relationships
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Ripped frenulum

ahavenaahavena Posts: 4 Literally just got here
I think I ripped my frenulum and I let it heal but now I've been feel discomfort sometimes during sex what can I do to make this better and keep my forskin


  • ahavenaahavena Posts: 4 Literally just got here
    Can someone please help me idk what to do will I ever be able to make amazing love to a woman without getting circumcised 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,256 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited November 2018

    this site may help - https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/what-should-i-do-if-my-penis-is-torn/#why-has-it-torn

    I aint not medical expert so have no idea but maybe didnt heal properly or soemthing. & maybe best to see your gp or local sexual health clinic if uncomfortbale and concerned 
  • ahavenaahavena Posts: 4 Literally just got here
    I'm just freaking out right now been a couple months now I just want to to be like it was thank you 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,256 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Think Is best to see your gp - even just the fact is really worrying you as theyd be able to help out whether you need medical treatment or not. I have no idea and have no expereince since female. 
    But all the best & hope everything is okay
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,607 Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hey @ahavena, and welcome to the community. Glad you found us.

    I've moved this thread to Health & Wellbeing where it should get a bit more visibility. Anything Goes is generally for light-hearted and fun posts. I also deleted the duplicate over in Introduce Yourself and tweaked this post to keep the support to this conversation. :)

    We have an article on foreskin problems, which says this:

    Help, my foreskin is bleeding

    Had a particularly vigorous sesh? You may have ripped your frenulum – the tiny ridge of skin that connects the foreskin to the underside of the penis. As alarming as this is, it’s nothing to worry about. Just keep the area clean and dry for a few days and avoid sex.

    Once you’re back in the game take it easy at first and make sure your partner’s well lubricated.

    If it’s not down to sex and has happened before, you may have a short frenulum which will need to be looked at by your GP.

    As @Shaunie said, it's best to see your GP if this is still a problem or even if you're just worried about it. Either way, they'll be able to put your mind at ease and give you the treatment you need. :)

    Good to see you posting - see you around.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

    Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • lovingcharlieandsexlovingcharlieandsex Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Go and see your GP. They can help.
This discussion has been closed.