Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ripped frenulum

I think I ripped my frenulum and I let it heal but now I've been feel discomfort sometimes during sex what can I do to make this better and keep my forskin

Comments

• ahavenaahavena Posts: 4 Newbie
    Can someone please help me idk what to do will I ever be able to make amazing love to a woman without getting circumcised 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2018
    Heyy

this site may help - https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/what-should-i-do-if-my-penis-is-torn/#why-has-it-torn

I aint not medical expert so have no idea but maybe didnt heal properly or soemthing. & maybe best to see your gp or local sexual health clinic if uncomfortbale and concerned 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ahavenaahavena Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm just freaking out right now been a couple months now I just want to to be like it was thank you 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Think Is best to see your gp - even just the fact is really worrying you as theyd be able to help out whether you need medical treatment or not. I have no idea and have no expereince since female. 
    But all the best & hope everything is okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2018
    Hey @ahavena, and welcome to the community. Glad you found us.

I've moved this thread to Health & Wellbeing where it should get a bit more visibility. Anything Goes is generally for light-hearted and fun posts. I also deleted the duplicate over in Introduce Yourself and tweaked this post to keep the support to this conversation. :)

We have an article on foreskin problems, which says this:

Help, my foreskin is bleeding

Had a particularly vigorous sesh? You may have ripped your frenulum – the tiny ridge of skin that connects the foreskin to the underside of the penis. As alarming as this is, it’s nothing to worry about. Just keep the area clean and dry for a few days and avoid sex.

Once you’re back in the game take it easy at first and make sure your partner’s well lubricated.

If it’s not down to sex and has happened before, you may have a short frenulum which will need to be looked at by your GP.

As @Shaunie said, it's best to see your GP if this is still a problem or even if you're just worried about it. Either way, they'll be able to put your mind at ease and give you the treatment you need. :)

Good to see you posting - see you around.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • lovingcharlieandsexlovingcharlieandsex Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Go and see your GP. They can help.
This discussion has been closed.