Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Important Weather Warnings

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,719 Community Veteran
edited July 2019 in Anything Goes
Hello lovely Mixlorians!

I know that everyone is enjoying (dreading) this hot weather. I need to share 2 very important weather warnings for everyone. There is also some warnings for Scotland. Any people in Scotland who need to know, please just comment down below with "I am in Scotland" and I will pm you the warnings. 

I have included the screenshots of the England weather warnings for everyone.

Please stay safe in this weather. Stay warm but also dry. 
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,141 Boards Champion
    Thanks kasa! 

Hope everyone is staying safe today,  it's 32 here so could be worse but still suffering, fan is on and I keep misting myself with water 😂

Not looking forward to thunder storms! Haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Kasa2103
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    edited July 2019
    thanks for the insight @Kasa2103 but the local weather station with all the most update technology (1 mile away from me) see no sign of rain or thunderstorms in the next four days but they have been wrong before so i wont shut down the idea 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help