You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Important Weather Warnings

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly SnakeSouth EastPosts: 2,411 Mega Poster
edited July 2019 in Anything Goes
Hello lovely Mixlorians!

I know that everyone is enjoying (dreading) this hot weather. I need to share 2 very important weather warnings for everyone. There is also some warnings for Scotland. Any people in Scotland who need to know, please just comment down below with "I am in Scotland" and I will pm you the warnings. 

I have included the screenshots of the England weather warnings for everyone.

Please stay safe in this weather. Stay warm but also dry. 
I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    Thanks kasa! 

Hope everyone is staying safe today,  it's 32 here so could be worse but still suffering, fan is on and I keep misting myself with water 😂

Not looking forward to thunder storms! Haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Kasa2103
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 773 Incredible Poster
    edited July 2019
    thanks for the insight @Kasa2103 but the local weather station with all the most update technology (1 mile away from me) see no sign of rain or thunderstorms in the next four days but they have been wrong before so i wont shut down the idea 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help