Home› Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

About Bullying

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,716 Community Veteran
Hey,

Today I decided to make a poster about bullying. I feel like people should print it out and show other people. You have my permission. Please keep it anonymous and don`t be a bully!
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Butterfly23

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,831 Supreme Poster
    edited July 2019
    Its a powerful poster. Im sorry. Bullying is awful 💔 youre a strong inspiring person. <3 Thank you for sharing. 

Stay strong
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,716 Community Veteran
    Shaunie said:
    Its a powerful poster. Im sorry. Bullying is awful 💔 youre a strong inspiring person. <3 Thank you for sharing. 

Stay strong
    Thanks. I will try but it is so hard for me. 😭
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,661 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    I remember seeing this earlier in the week and thinking exactly what @Shaunie said - it's powerful. It's heart-breaking that you experience this @Kasa2103, and exposing people to the raw impact of bullying can be a great way to turn some heads and get people thinking about it. I got a bit emotional seeing the poster.

It's inspiring that you're always trying to do good, despite having a rough go of it yourself. :) Stay you.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Butterfly23
    Mike said:
    I remember seeing this earlier in the week and thinking exactly what @Shaunie said - it's powerful. It's heart-breaking that you experience this @Kasa2103, and exposing people to the raw impact of bullying can be a great way to turn some heads and get people thinking about it. I got a bit emotional seeing the poster.

It's inspiring that you're always trying to do good, despite having a rough go of it yourself. :) Stay you.
    Sorry that it got you a bit emotional. Hopefully it will get people thinking about the effects of bullying. Most people at my school think that it is just me having no friends and being alone a lot. It isn't only just that. 

I will stay me. There is nothing else I can be other than me. 
    Thanks for the inspiring, amazing and kind message @Shaunie and @Mike
    It is heartbreaking but it is what I go through every day I am at school. Being emotional and scared of school does not stop after the Friday bell.