Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner

Calming gifs

SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,447 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited December 2018 in Positivity Corner
Heyy.

So thought we could have a relaxing thread where we can look at calming/satisfying/relaxing gifs 😊💜

Literally these always calms me so much and my breathing. I can just watch some on repeat, endless amount of times. I always watch similar videos on instagram too. 

free to share too <3

heres one of my favs

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
Tagged:
tkdog

Comments

• SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,447 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooDeactivated Posts: 2,762
    Loving these Shaunie! 💕 i'll post some when my bed is cleared so I can actually access my laptop 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Siobhan

Riley

I love fire places. They’re so relaxing
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooDeactivated Posts: 2,762

Love this ducky gif,  calming but also helps to just think about how and where he's going.

I often make a little story up with this one when I'm anxious xo

Loving the fireplace!  So relaxing 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Aw cute duck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Community Champion Posts: 4,479 The Mix Elder

I love this one - sounds pretty childish by love to call him mr octopus 🐙 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Siobhan
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    Shaunie said:
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    @shauine I just love it when he spins 😂🐙
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Wobble wobble 😂
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 704 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2018
    Guitar one - it hates me
    https://goo.gl/images/qE3HJ9
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 992 Part of The Mix Family
    Thought I'd add one that's a little seasonal but still nice and calming to watch (for me at least). :p Be sure to get wrapped up all nice and warm!

- Riley

I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    Aw I love these

⛅️ 

I am forever on instagram watching these!!
  • MikeMike Community Manager Posts: 4,099 Community Veteran
    edited June 2019
    Life Microscope GIF

life microscope GIF

Also, there's a video from vlogbrothers (some of you probably know the channel) about a new show they're starting on microorganisms called Microcosmos. The footage they show here is oddly relaxing.

Taking a break 🌈