Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Calming gifs

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,208 The Mix Elder
edited December 2018 in Positivity Corner
Heyy.

So thought we could have a relaxing thread where we can look at calming/satisfying/relaxing gifs 😊💜

Literally these always calms me so much and my breathing. I can just watch some on repeat, endless amount of times. I always watch similar videos on instagram too. 

free to share too <3

heres one of my favs

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
Tagged:
tkdog

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,208 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    Loving these Shaunie! 💕 i'll post some when my bed is cleared so I can actually access my laptop 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Shaunie

Riley

I love fire places. They’re so relaxing
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster

Love this ducky gif,  calming but also helps to just think about how and where he's going.

I often make a little story up with this one when I'm anxious xo

Loving the fireplace!  So relaxing 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Aw cute duck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,460 Mega Poster

I love this one - sounds pretty childish by love to call him mr octopus 🐙 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Shaunie
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    Shaunie said:
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    @shauine I just love it when he spins 😂🐙
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 

Wobble wobble 😂
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 671 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2018
    Guitar one - it hates me
    https://goo.gl/images/qE3HJ9
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • RileyRiley Posts: 385 Super Moderator
    Thought I'd add one that's a little seasonal but still nice and calming to watch (for me at least). :p Be sure to get wrapped up all nice and warm!

- Riley

Aw I love these

⛅️ 

I am forever on instagram watching these!!
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,899 Staff Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Life Microscope GIF

life microscope GIF

Also, there's a video from vlogbrothers (some of you probably know the channel) about a new show they're starting on microorganisms called Microcosmos. The footage they show here is oddly relaxing.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.