You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Calming gifs

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,184 The Mix Elder
edited December 2018 in Positivity Corner
Heyy.

So thought we could have a relaxing thread where we can look at calming/satisfying/relaxing gifs 😊💜

Literally these always calms me so much and my breathing. I can just watch some on repeat, endless amount of times. I always watch similar videos on instagram too. 

free to share too <3

heres one of my favs

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
Tagged:
tkdog

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,184 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    Loving these Shaunie! 💕 i'll post some when my bed is cleared so I can actually access my laptop 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Shaunie

Riley

I love fire places. They’re so relaxing
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster

Love this ducky gif,  calming but also helps to just think about how and where he's going.

I often make a little story up with this one when I'm anxious xo

Loving the fireplace!  So relaxing 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Aw cute duck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,451 Mega Poster

I love this one - sounds pretty childish by love to call him mr octopus 🐙 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Shaunie
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    Shaunie said:
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    @shauine I just love it when he spins 😂🐙
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 

Wobble wobble 😂
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 671 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2018
    Guitar one - it hates me
    https://goo.gl/images/qE3HJ9
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • RileyRiley Posts: 378 Super Moderator
    Thought I'd add one that's a little seasonal but still nice and calming to watch (for me at least). :p Be sure to get wrapped up all nice and warm!

- Riley

Aw I love these

⛅️ 

I am forever on instagram watching these!!
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,887 Staff Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Life Microscope GIF

life microscope GIF

Also, there's a video from vlogbrothers (some of you probably know the channel) about a new show they're starting on microorganisms called Microcosmos. The footage they show here is oddly relaxing.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.