Homeโ€บ Anything Goesโ€บ Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Calming gifs

ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m deadEngland ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,277 An Original Mixlorian
edited December 2018 in Positivity Corner
Heyy.

So thought we could have a relaxing thread where weย can look at calming/satisfying/relaxing gifs ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

Literally these always calms me so much and my breathing. I can just watch some on repeat, endless amount of times. I always watch similar videos on instagram too.ย 

free to share too <3

heres one of my favs

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐’๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Tagged:
tkdog

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m dead England ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,277 An Original Mixlorian
    ย ย 
    ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐’๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,414 Boards Champion
    Loving these Shaunie! ๐Ÿ’• i'll post some when my bed is cleared so I can actually access my laptop ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

๐ŸŒˆPositive thoughts๐ŸŒˆ

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m dead England ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,277 An Original Mixlorian
    ย ย ย 
    Riley

I love fire places. Theyโ€™re so relaxing
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,414 Boards Champion

Love this ducky gif,ย  calming but also helps to just think about how and where he's going.

I often make a little story up with this one when I'm anxious xo

Loving the fireplace!ย  So relaxing ๐Ÿ’•

๐ŸŒˆPositive thoughts๐ŸŒˆ

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Aw cute duck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿ’œ Posts: 3,618 Community Veteran

I love this one - sounds pretty childish by love to call him mr octopus ๐Ÿ™ย 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Shaunie
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    Shaunie said:
    Aw cute. I love that one @Millie2787
    @shauine I just love it when he spins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Wobble wobble ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2018
    Guitar one - it hates me
    https://goo.gl/images/qE3HJ9
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • RileyRiley Posts: 600 Super Moderator
    Thought I'd add one that's a little seasonal but still nice and calming to watch (for me at least). :p Be sure to get wrapped up all nice and warm!

- Riley

Aw I love these

โ›…๏ธย 
    ย 
    ย ย 

I am forever on instagram watching these!!
  • MikeMike Screen addict ๐ŸŽฎ LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Life Microscope GIF

life microscope GIF

Also, there's a video from vlogbrothers (some of you probably know the channel) about a new show they're starting on microorganisms called Microcosmos. The footage they show here is oddly relaxing.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.