Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eurovision!

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,809 Extreme Poster
Hey all :)

As some of you may know, I love Eurovision!

Is anyone else watching along this year? Who's your favourite so far?

Much love <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    TBH I don't know much about it, might switch it on to see what it's all about seeing as I'm not busy tonight. :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    I’m in love with Norway and Australia. The Czech Republic is also annoyingly catchy!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Jordan said:
    I’m in love with Norway and Australia. The Czech Republic is also annoyingly catchy!
    Well at least they didn't do baby shark.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I watched parts of it last night, it's such a feel good show!