Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Mix

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
Thank you to all of the Moderators, and to all who give up their time, including their evenings to offer support freely. 

Without this we would be alone fighting our own battles and it is really difficult trying to find support just when you need it elsewhere due to waiting lists, funding and other factors.

It is and feels safe and warming to see familiar names and people instead of someone new all of the time, especially when your facing ongoing demons, having familiar people who understand is 60% of the battle!

You genuinely care, that is obvious, you hear and listen to the things that are going on for people at one time, I learned this the other evening in chat I’d mentioned a couple of weeks ago about an assessment I was having, I didn’t mention it after (my own reservations) but the person I spoke to had remembered weeks later... no need to say who they’ll know who they are, but it shows they listened, heard and genuinely cared, 

I’m sorry I landed here possibly at the most difficult time for me, that can be a good or bad thing really! But thank you for all that you do and for providing me with a safe security blanket when I need it!

Thank you 

Natalie 💕

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thank you for your lovely feedback @NatalieMT and @Kasa2103! We'll be sure to pass this onto our amazing mods <3

Aife & the team 
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    The Mix said:
    Thank you for your lovely feedback @NatalieMT and @Kasa2103! We'll be sure to pass this onto our amazing mods <3

Aife & the team 
    You're welcome. Finally someone has said something to me that is not unkind. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous