Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

It's Sunday(Easter) thread

LaineLaine Llama MamaPosts: 1,333 Fanatical Poster
edited April 21 in Anything Goes
Following on from the Monday and Friday posts I thought I'd make one for easter, 

Is anyone up to anything today? Or got plans for rest of the week?  🙂

If you have plans or aren't in the easter mood just Treat yourself today even if it's a little, just a nice walk,  bath,  some nice music, whatever you want to do go and do it x

I'll be eating chocolate, snacks and packing for the most part 😂 then next week it's back to college but travelling bank holiday Monday so that will be crazy 😂

Positive vibes!  💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
Tagged:

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,333 Fanatical Poster

You're never too old for easter,  remember that 😉

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,117 Mega Poster
    edited April 21
    I’m currently making a Easter cheesecake with one of my nieces which were have for pudding later on!

*Edit* Meh doesn’t look to bad a flake and mini egg Easter cheesecake 

You have a purpose.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,820 The Mix Elder
    edited April 21
    I have an easter egg which i will eat for when ever i can be bothered to get out of bed

im just enjoying the fact that it is a Sunday and i am not at work because Primark is closed. Lol well im just asuming im not at work. They could be open doing devilery but defo aint goin in for that. So will just assume its completly closed lol. At work tomorrow tho because work bank hoildays:((((.
    But i wanted to make easter nests cause theyre so easy to make. But  dont have the stuff for it. So instead ill just play with teddy in the garden today. 
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    Laine
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 656 Extreme Poster
    edited April 21
    I'm at the hospital today with the family. The diary might say its Easter Sunday but it's still a Sunday and normal day for me. Everyone enjoy your day and enjoy your chocolate eggs/family time. 

Nice thread @Laine ;
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Millie2787AifeLaine
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,333 Fanatical Poster
    Love it @Millie2787 ! It looks fabulous! 

Oh thank God you're not working today @Shaunie A well deserved day off,  besides it would have been packed,  but primark always seems to be busy I reckon?  🤔 
    It's a lovely day to play with teddy we walked the Labs before it got too hot :) 

You make a good point @Abigail It is a normal Sunday :) sending lots of good wishes your way x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,450 Mega Poster
    Just a normal Sunday for me (though I don't have to work anymore) so housework is done lol, and now i'm bored... 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Noob Posts: 646 Extreme Poster
    I went round to my dads house for a bit and had pizza... spent time with him, my step mum, step sister, my two sister and two nephews.... and of course the dog! hehe

now i am home and eating a lindt chocolate bunny lol 
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Been a pretty quiet day, spent it with my boyfriend then went (unsuccessfully) shopping for shoes. I actually haven't eaten any chocolate yet, I really need to change that ASAP. 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Noob Posts: 646 Extreme Poster
    Been a pretty quiet day, spent it with my boyfriend then went (unsuccessfully) shopping for shoes. I actually haven't eaten any chocolate yet, I really need to change that ASAP. 
    I will report you to the police if you dont have chocolate on easter... 

joking obvs