Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's Sunday(Easter) thread

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
edited April 2019 in General Chat
Following on from the Monday and Friday posts I thought I'd make one for easter, 

Is anyone up to anything today? Or got plans for rest of the week?  🙂

If you have plans or aren't in the easter mood just Treat yourself today even if it's a little, just a nice walk,  bath,  some nice music, whatever you want to do go and do it x

I'll be eating chocolate, snacks and packing for the most part 😂 then next week it's back to college but travelling bank holiday Monday so that will be crazy 😂

Positive vibes!  💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
Tagged:

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

You're never too old for easter,  remember that 😉

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2019
    I’m currently making a Easter cheesecake with one of my nieces which were have for pudding later on!

*Edit* Meh doesn’t look to bad a flake and mini egg Easter cheesecake 

Post edited by Millie2787 on
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2023
    I have an easter egg which i will eat for when ever i can be bothered to get out of bed

im just enjoying the fact that it is a Sunday and i am not at work because it's closed. Lol well im just asuming im not at work. They could be open doing devilery but defo aint goin in for that. So will just assume its completly closed lol. At work tomorrow tho because work bank hoildays:((((.
    But i wanted to make easter nests cause theyre so easy to make. But  dont have the stuff for it. So instead ill just play with teddy in the garden today. 
    Post edited by JustV on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 2019
    I'm at the hospital today with the family. The diary might say its Easter Sunday but it's still a Sunday and normal day for me. Everyone enjoy your day and enjoy your chocolate eggs/family time. 

Nice thread @Laine
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Love it @Millie2787 ! It looks fabulous! 

Oh thank God you're not working today @Shaunie A well deserved day off,  besides it would have been packed,  but primark always seems to be busy I reckon?  🤔 
    It's a lovely day to play with teddy we walked the Labs before it got too hot :) 

You make a good point @Abigail It is a normal Sunday :) sending lots of good wishes your way x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Just a normal Sunday for me (though I don't have to work anymore) so housework is done lol, and now i'm bored... 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I went round to my dads house for a bit and had pizza... spent time with him, my step mum, step sister, my two sister and two nephews.... and of course the dog! hehe

now i am home and eating a lindt chocolate bunny lol 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Been a pretty quiet day, spent it with my boyfriend then went (unsuccessfully) shopping for shoes. I actually haven't eaten any chocolate yet, I really need to change that ASAP. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Been a pretty quiet day, spent it with my boyfriend then went (unsuccessfully) shopping for shoes. I actually haven't eaten any chocolate yet, I really need to change that ASAP. 
    I will report you to the police if you dont have chocolate on easter... 

joking obvs 

The sun will rise and we will try again