Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why am I awake

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Haha Not much just wasting my life on tsr instead of doing anything productive lol

how are we all? 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Meee Balling my eyes out over things and spending my time looking for werid shit like this 

Welxome to the sleep deprivation squad 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hugsssss 

I literally don’t know how I’m functioning with no sleep lol I need to fix up 
  • Options
    I end up napping during the day 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Think is COs I’ve not been taking my meds lol
  • Options
    4am yay 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Hope you get some sleep soon <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Are you still awake ?im bored lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Are you still awake ?im bored lol
    Yeh lol 
  • Options

Sameee 🙃

• Options
    Ughhh fell asleep at 4 so got 4 hours sleep 🤣 now I’m even more tired than I was before 
  • Options
    Woke up at 12.30 lol
  • Options
    Woke up at 12.30 lol
    Wish I could had Beth at 1 🤣
  • Options
    I think the week is catching up with me. I want to go back to sleep lol. Got too much to do thi
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Anyone else up? Can't sleep again lol 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Heyyyyyy
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Oof I'm definitely feeling this thread from when I used to deal with insomnia, hope you all manage to get a decent night's sleep real soon! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Guess who’s back 🤣
  • Options
    Guess who’s back 🤣
    I was awake then too lol should have come on 
  • Options
    Guess who’s back 🤣
    I was awake then too lol should have come on 
    Lol i attucally think getting  like 2 hours sleep a night is making me worse 
  • Options
    My room is too hot so I opened the window and a bastard wasp has come in. I’m too scared to shoo it out in case it stings me. This is terrible 
  • Options
    2am howdy
  • Options
    HowdY 3am 🤣
  • Options
    omggggggggggggg

Its 12.30 and I can't sleep. I haven't finished my assignemnt either and I seem to have lost all focus! I just have one more thing to write about - the clonal selection theory. Oh fun times.... and I have college in the morning (my assignment is due today lol) so I have to be up at 7am. Loving lifeeeeeee *peace sign* *Jazz hands* *finger guns* *backflip* 

YIKES
  • Options
    ok i have wrote 3,100 words and I am nearly done (lol) the word count is 2,500 tho! gonna have to cut it down somehow omg lol 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thought I would get an early night, well that didn't happen...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    lymo227lymo227 Posts: 10 Settling in
    I like small naps during the day, before and after work
    i dont sleep much at night because of that
  • Options
    got so much work  to do having to do an all nighter this is killing me am old now i cant cope like  i used to lol 
  • Options
    5am lol im wideeeeeeee awake haha but ive ran out of fags so am stresseddddd
  • Options
    6.30 lol