Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues

Making A Poll + Uploading Images

DancerDancer Posts: 4,844 The Mix Elder
Hi. I've been trying to make a poll instead of a discussion but it is saying that there is a permission problem. In case @The Mix need to know the device and internet thing I am using it is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo on Chrome. I have screenshots of the problem (but every time I try to upload an image it says that the upload failed whether that is Whatsapp, Google Drive, anything.) Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my account? 
It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,594 Staff Team
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Our response time to PMs might be a little slower than usual, please bear with us (:
  • DancerDancer Posts: 4,844 The Mix Elder
    The Mix said:
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    Images- Yes
    Polls- No
    It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,594 Staff Team
    Hey @Kasa2103

Great to hear you can upload images now! I'll see if we can get the polls working for you too. I'll keep you updated :) 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Our response time to PMs might be a little slower than usual, please bear with us (: