Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Making A Poll + Uploading Images

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hi. I've been trying to make a poll instead of a discussion but it is saying that there is a permission problem. In case @The Mix need to know the device and internet thing I am using it is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo on Chrome. I have screenshots of the problem (but every time I try to upload an image it says that the upload failed whether that is Whatsapp, Google Drive, anything.) Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my account? 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    The Mix said:
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    Images- Yes
    Polls- No
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Kasa2103

Great to hear you can upload images now! I'll see if we can get the polls working for you too. I'll keep you updated :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.