Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Making A Poll + Uploading Images

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly SnakeSouth EastPosts: 2,492 Mega Poster
Hi. I've been trying to make a poll instead of a discussion but it is saying that there is a permission problem. In case @The Mix need to know the device and internet thing I am using it is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo on Chrome. I have screenshots of the problem (but every time I try to upload an image it says that the upload failed whether that is Whatsapp, Google Drive, anything.) Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my account? 
Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,524 Community Managers
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Italia and @Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,492 Mega Poster
    The Mix said:
    Hey @Kasa2103

I've made a slight change to your account so hopefully you should be able to make polls and upload images now. Let me know if that's worked for you!

- Aife
    Images- Yes
    Polls- No
    Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,524 Community Managers
    Hey @Kasa2103

Great to hear you can upload images now! I'll see if we can get the polls working for you too. I'll keep you updated :) 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Italia and @Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.