Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Layout?

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited April 2019 in Help Desk
like has my phone change or has the site lol? I cant even click on my notifications or messages and stuff. Will it stay like this now?
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ohh never mind i now see the thing at the top thats in red. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Shaunie,

Mine has changed too, I can still access notifications and messages though, so maybe a fault, I'm sure @The Mix may be able to advise more. :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited April 2019
    Hey everyone,

We're having some technical issues with the boards this morning. The code that's linked to our template isn't working but we've been in touch with Vanilla who will hopefully have this fixed as soon as possible. Notifications, PMs and posting should still be working as normal. Is it just on your mobile it's not working on @Shaunie

Thank you for being so patient everyone!

Aife & the team

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    I quite like it :heart: 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    It's back to normal for me now. Cool that I passed out for the hour that this whole thing took place because hell, that design was ugly ;)
    Hey everyone,

Everything is back up and running again! 

happy jennifer aniston GIF

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    I still cant see notifcations and stuff. It doesnt even look like i am logined in or have a login button
    Working fine on laptop, just not on my phone. 

Is what it looks like
    Shaunie said:

Is what it looks like
    Mine is the same.
    Hey everyone,

Oh no this doesn't look good! These screenshots are very helpful, I'll let our tech team know :) 

- Aife

Its working fine for me now
    Hey @Shaunie

That's great news! It's working for us now too :)

Thanks everyone! Let's hope it doesn't break again!

- Aife