Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats tonight (Thursday 28/03/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Last night, unfortunately we had an technical issue with group chat and we had to cancel both SC and GC. We've run into another issue today, but we're working hard to try and get to the bottom of it. We'll assume group chats are going ahead, but we'll update this thread to confirm that when we know a bit more. :)

All going well, we'll have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm. 

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Imogen will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Jan will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

We've had an issue recently where the the join buttons aren't appearing. If that happens again, you can go direct to group chat using this link. If this happens, please comment below to let us know so we can check it out.

More to come,
Mike & the team :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Omg pls let chat work tonight it’s my only social interaction lol 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    We hope to have an update by 5pm today. Fingers crossed we can get it to work :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    It’s 5pm lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Just tested it. It's working. I'll keep on updating.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Ohhhh please pray to god it works 😂 I’m lost on what to do between 8-9:30 otherwise lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late update! It seems to be working again now which is good news so we'll go ahead and run chat tonight. If it does break again before chat this evening, we'll run another general chat thread. 

Thank you everyone! Let's hope it doesn't break again :) 

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Ohhhh please pray to god it works 😂 I’m lost on what to do between 8-9:30 otherwise lol 
    Please don't worry @Millie2787. It's working. I tested it. You won't be lost for what to do now. 😉😊
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JanJan Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in
    See I was in the chat it's stated right here. @Abigail tell Aimee she was wrong.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family

@Jan its like watching a puppy walk for the first time but that is way cuter than this. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    @Abigail you should upgrade to memes, then I'll understand