Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats tonight (Wednesday 27/03/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited March 2019 in Community Announcements
Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm. 

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Dorina and I will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Stephanie will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

We've had an issue recently where the the join buttons aren't appearing. If that happens again, you can go direct to group chat using this link. If this happens, please comment below to let us know so we can check it out.

Catch you then,
Mike & the team :)

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Doesn't seem to be working for me tonight :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Same thought it was just my phone
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    We can't currently get in either, @BubblesGoesBoo (and anyone else having issues). We're looking into now and will post on this thead with an update when we have one. Sorry!

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m getting this 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Noooooo pls fix chat *cries*
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited March 2019
    Unfortunately all of ChatWee's services are down and it doesn't look like it's going to be a quick fix, so group chat won't be running tonight - sorry everyone!

@Stephanie will instead be running a GC thread over in Anything Goes where you're all welcome to chat in the meantime. :) And of course, please do make use of the rest of the boards if you need some support, and our helpline is open until 11pm in the usual way.

Hopefully we'll have everything back to normal tomorrow. We'll keep you all updated. :)

<3<3<3

Imgur servers