Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am back! ( I think )

Almist04Almist04 Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
Hello, it has been a little while, because of school and stuff. I do not honestally know what to say, a lot has happened....

OH I was concerned bout' something, so a few nights ago I remembered that I havent masterbated for a little while, so I was taking a bath, and I decided to do it there. Apperentally, my brain wanted to be gay, so I REALLY wanted something inside of me. I looked around and saw a plunger, but then I told myself I was an idiot! I cant just put a plunger in my ass because I am horny... SO, I looked around for a while, and keep in mind I had a erection, and I could NOT think clearly. I could not find anything, and I kept thinking about the plunger. Eventually I went in the bathroom again, and I didnt really think, I just kinda put it inside me. It felt pretty good, and I eventually had an orgasm, I kinda regreted it, but at the same time, I dont blame myself, what can I say, I was horny ;). A few hours later I went back in the bathroom, and I noticed that the plunger was covered in blood. I was shocked. I was wondering if I was going to die ( I didnt yet XD ). So yeah. Thats my life rn xD.

In a less life threating issue, I am going to a new school, and there is a girl whom I will call Susan. I am inviting her over. Problem is, I am wondering if I should try to make a sexual advance if it turns out she likes me as well. I really wonder what she looks like naked though.  I am really scared that I will scare her and I might get to even more trouble than I am already in.

OH IN ANOTHER UNREALATED NOTE, I found my parents sex toy collection xD. I should proboly leave it alone, but too late! Who knew that some rubber could feel so good ._. Oh and a random note, I have a small viborator inside me rn... Uhh.. I dont know why I said that, but its true :D.  Its not on though.

Sorry bout' the rant ( not really a rant ). Comment I guess. Anyway, I accually have to go watch something now, I am really horny :P.

Have a nice day :D.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2019
    Welcome back !

Is good youre experimenting some stuff and finding what you like!
    But i don’t know much about anal stuff but if it carrys on bleeding maybe could see a doctor? And maybe using lube next time may help

Have you thought about getting your own sex toys as maybe more hygienc than using your parents? 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited February 2019
    Heyyy bud! Wanted to say it's cool you're inviting the girl over. about sexual advances, I'd say perhaps wait a little while (maybe a month or so of hanging out, idk). And if all's well, I guess tell her you like her :D Just suggesting so don't have to listen. 
  • Almist04Almist04 Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    Oh lord, I finally outsmarted qustodio and fiquered out how to unistall it, so anyway, uhh well.

NEW STUFF! The girl killed herself, and my parents found out 'bout the toys.

BTW I am 14, so I dont really think I can get my own sex toys, I apreciate the concern though. 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Oh my god:( I'm so sorry about the girl, that's awful.. :heartbreak:

How are you Almist? <3
  • Almist04Almist04 Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    @kathleen0172

crappy I guess.