Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So idk whats wrong but

saad24407saad24407 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
I am very weird but I am not going to a GP.
My freinds notice it and my school notices it but my parents dont.
Heres all the things wrong with me:
Bad Spelling
Bad Writing
Bad Motor skills
Very slight stutter.
I walk on my toes not my heels.
I can not make eye contact untill I trust a person alot.
My social skills are fine though and maybe slightly above average.
When I find something I want to focus on I focus on it for years.
I like transport,computers and anything with alot of information for me to absorb.
I love paperwork and when I do it I feel like im in a diffrent world.
I have 2 distinct personailities that everyone notices that I slip between every few days.
1) Good child who goes above and beyond to help out the school to improve.
2) Worst child in the year group and by the end of the day will probably have an exclusion.
I lack empathy and except for my rabbits and mum.
for example we were watching the documentary about concentration camps shown in the neurinburg trial and I could not see what was so sad about it and some people were crying.
Im always smiling even when im about to receive a Permenant exclucion.
My face always pulls down to the right every now and then.
I LOVE paperwork and when I do it I feel like im in a diffrent dimension.
When I stand up I feel very faint and my vision goes super blury.
I dont like girls and have only ever "liked" one but I think that was because I wanted to be her freind because she was very much like me however she went to another school so uff.
Also my record is full of "Self Harm" but I was not self harming
Learning wise im rubish at in school subjects except history I love history and Biology kinda but outside of school subjects im very clever.
yeah im 14 and in year 10 and writing this now since I was just permenantly excluded from another school for Multiple Behaviour Incidents so I will be switching schools to another one soon

[edited by moderator]
Post edited by CarolineV on

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2019

Heyy

Welcome to the site. 

Hope you find this place helpful

I know you said you don't want to go to your gp. But would be the only way to find out if there is something wrong and if there is to what it would be. As could be from anything to physical or mental. And I guess you don't have to go to a gp - but you probably want some sort of change or a way to know- otherwise wouldn't be posting on here - What stops you from seeing your gp? 

Probably know that none of us are health professionals to know what is wrong. But I hope it helped to write it all down.

The only behavioural disorder I know is ADHD which I am not too sure what means. 

Do you know what triggers you to change - for when you say you "go to worst child in the year"  Knowing why could help you work on it and could be offered advice if went to gp. Like Some people cant handle implusively or they're insecure and manage emotions in different ways or some reason ,sometimes. But maybe other ways to manage. Do you think you have a personality disorder, some mental healt problem or learning disability (just reading what you tagged). ?

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heyyy buddy, sorry to hear that <3

For a lot of that, it sounds like you could maybe have a form of autism? Maybe read about it online and see if you can find anything that seems to fit.

The feeling faint thing could be anything! I've experienced it and when I saw the doctor, they thought it could be anemia or maybe a heart condition. Um, I didn't have anemia and didn't take the ECG so I still don't know... But I had other symptoms. Especially if you have no others, it could be anything from that to not getting enough sleep.

But of course only the doctor can tell. If there's any reason you won't see your GP, it's safe to talk about if you want to.

Much love xoxo 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:

Heyy

Welcome to the site. 

Hope you find this place helpful

I know you said you don't want to go to your gp. But would be the only way to find out if there is something wrong and if there is to what it would be. As could be from anything to physical or mental. And I guess you don't have to go to a gp - but you probably want some sort of change or a way to know- otherwise wouldn't be posting on here - What stops you from seeing your gp? 

Probably know that none of us are health professionals to know what is wrong. But I hope it helped to write it all down.

The only behavioural disorder I know is ADHD which I am not too sure what means. 

Do you know what triggers you to change - for when you say you "go to worst child in the year"  Knowing why could help you work on it and could be offered advice if went to gp. Like Some people cant handle implusively or they're insecure and manage emotions in different ways or some reason ,sometimes. But maybe other ways to manage. Do you think you have a personality disorder, some mental healt problem or learning disability (just reading what you tagged). ?

yeah im 14 and I aint going to my GP.
    My sister has severe autism if that helps.
    Tags I just put all that I think it could be.
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Sounds a lot like autism/asperger's to me, but obviously you'd need an expert to diagnose something like that. Schools are often very bad at picking up on it, but they may be able to refer you for an assessment. Or more likely your local mental health team could if your GP referred you to them.

Feeling faint like that is quite common when you're a teenager. I used to get it all the time and they just said it was harmless "postural hypertension". Disappeared on its own for me over time. Best thing you can do is stand up slowly and get your head down low if you feel like you're going to pass out to get the blood flow back to it.
  • Options
    Ariana said:
    Sounds a lot like autism/asperger's to me, but obviously you'd need an expert to diagnose something like that. Schools are often very bad at picking up on it, but they may be able to refer you for an assessment. Or more likely your local mental health team could if your GP referred you to them.

Feeling faint like that is quite common when you're a teenager. I used to get it all the time and they just said it was harmless "postural hypertension". Disappeared on its own for me over time. Best thing you can do is stand up slowly and get your head down low if you feel like you're going to pass out to get the blood flow back to it.
    Hopefully does.
  • Options
    CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hi there, and welcome to the boards

I just wanted to let you know I edited a little of your post to remove some details about self-harm; there's some details about our guidelines here.

I'm sorry to hear about how you're feeling, it sounds like there's a lot going on for you right now? You mentioned you don't want to go to your GP, I'm wondering why that is? There's no pressure to visit them, but often they can be a good place to access support, especially with health issues.

Caroline
  • Options
    CarolineV said:
    Hi there, and welcome to the boards

I just wanted to let you know I edited a little of your post to remove some details about self-harm; there's some details about our guidelines .

I'm sorry to hear about how you're feeling, it sounds like there's a lot going on for you right now? You mentioned you don't want to go to your GP, I'm wondering why that is? There's no pressure to visit them, but often they can be a good place to access support, especially with health issues.

Caroline
    I dont want them talking to my parents.