Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

so so done

hannahxoxohannahxoxo Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
edited January 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
i’m so so sorry that i keep talking about the same things it just happens all the time for me. so i’ve found out that 4 other friends in my group don’t like me now either. that’s now 5/7 who don’t like me. i don’t know what i do wrong. i can’t be bothered to explain the whole thing but i was meant to go to this party on friday and stay at one of the girls house but she cancelled on me even tho she was letting another girl stay over so i couldn’t go. i had bought my outfit and was actually very excited as this was my first high school party. my other friend who wasn’t going to the party told me they were talking about me at lunch. i didn’t come to schl but i was going to get dropped off st the girls house. they were all saying how it’s a faff and there’s no need for it and bull like that. anyway so now they all hate me i really don’t know what to do. i have no one i feel so alone. me and the two girls that like me were going to split off from them but there friends with the girl who fell out with me ( toxic friends pt three) so we couldn’t rlly do that. what am i meant to do, suck it up for the last four months i have at the school. i guess i could. someone please assure me that i’ll find better friends in 6th form, it’s the only thing keeping me going. i guess i could. i guess i could just distance myself a little. it’s not like i see them after school or anything. i just need to focus on my exams rn right?
please reply...

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heyyy, it's totally fine to talk about all this. So sorry this keeps happening to you buddy :pensive:

Unfortunately there's a lot of untrue and mean people out there. I doubt you do anything wrong so don't worry there. I think especially in school/when you're young it can be hard to find real friends, as so many young peeps are immature, also desperate to seem "cool" (which often involves being mean or careless or ignorant). But certainly not everyone's like that. You will find friends, I promise, you just have to go looking for the awesome people who value you. I hope you can find some in 6th form. If not, would it be a possibility to maybe join some groups?

It's understandable you're feeling alone and done <3<3

You could just distance yourself from them a bit, yeah. Sounds like a good idea if you want to.
  • hannahxoxohannahxoxo Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Heyyy, it's totally fine to talk about all this. So sorry this keeps happening to you buddy :pensive:

Unfortunately there's a lot of untrue and mean people out there. I doubt you do anything wrong so don't worry there. I think especially in school/when you're young it can be hard to find real friends, as so many young peeps are immature, also desperate to seem "cool" (which often involves being mean or careless or ignorant). But certainly not everyone's like that. You will find friends, I promise, you just have to go looking for the awesome people who value you. I hope you can find some in 6th form. If not, would it be a possibility to maybe join some groups?

You could just distance yourself from them a bit, yeah. Sounds like a good idea if you want to.
    thank you so so much, youve been such a good help to me! yeah i guess, it just sucks that im always the one who gets the bad friends. hopefully in a years time ill be on here talking about how good everything is ahaha. i mean ive gotten through 4 years with these types of people im sure i can get through another few months. thank you again, lots of love xxx
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

thank you so so much, youve been such a good help to me! yeah i guess, it just sucks that im always the one who gets the bad friends. hopefully in a years time ill be on here talking about how good everything is ahaha. i mean ive gotten through 4 years with these types of people im sure i can get through another few months. thank you again, lots of love xxx
    No it's no problem Hannah :-)

Yeah, it must really suck, I sympathise. It's horrible when people in your life turn out to be fake. And I guess it must be really frustrating for it to keep happening to you. :(

I really really hope everything will be great in a year's time haha. Don't give up. And we're supporting you, if you want keep us updated on what happens, and feel free to vent. xoxoxo
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy

im sure youll make friends when you leave school/ go to 6th form. People are more mature by then and understanding and dont fall out with people for pathetic things & just generally more inclusive people ( so ive found anyways - after leaving school then going to college). And people who are friends in school, a lot of the time dont always stay friends - so i wouldnt feel too bad if you dont get along with your friends atm. You have so much time and more opportunities to make and meet better ones that you get more along with. From reading your posts you seem kind so i am sure you will make friends
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • hannahxoxohannahxoxo Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy

im sure youll make friends when you leave school/ go to 6th form. People are more mature by then and understanding and dont fall out with people for pathetic things & just generally more inclusive people ( so ive found anyways - after leaving school then going to college). And people who are friends in school, a lot of the time dont always stay friends - so i wouldnt feel too bad if you dont get along with your friends atm. You have so much time and more opportunities to make and meet better ones that you get more along with. From reading your posts you seem kind so i am sure you will make friends
    thank you so much!  <3<3<3<3<3