You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you like to be part of our Youth Panel?

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 The Mix convert
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,411 Mega Poster
    edited December 2018
    LabraBell said:
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    At least you tried. There is always next year.
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    I'm saddened I wasn't able to apply for a position on the Youth  Panel, I would of loved to be involved in such a thing, I'm constantly filled with ideas! Let me know if applications re-open. 
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,507 Community Managers
    Hey @Aurora keep an out out on our volunteering page for more opportunities like this! We have some new roles coming up this year :) 

- Aife
    We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.