Home Represent Young People
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Would you like to be part of our Youth Panel?

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Art is my passion :3Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    Post edited by Mike on
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,164 Master Poster
    edited December 2018
    LabraBell said:
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    At least you tried. There is always next year.
    Post edited by Mike on
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm saddened I wasn't able to apply for a position on the Youth  Panel, I would of loved to be involved in such a thing, I'm constantly filled with ideas! Let me know if applications re-open. 
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,716 Staff Team
    Hey @Aurora keep an out out on our volunteering page for more opportunities like this! We have some new roles coming up this year :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
This discussion has been closed.